Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tragedy

Tragedies occur every day but ones like the recent grade school shooting in CT are especially vile and we should pause and remember those lost and their families rather than politicize it.

Sadly, many people jump onto the airwaves and sensationalize what has happened, often with a political agenda. I try very hard not engage in that practice and as such chose to wait a few days before posting anything at all. I'd rather be called insensitive than be blamed for using this blog as a tool to further my agenda using the deaths of innocent children.

My heartfelt sympathies go out to the families and friends of those lost in CT. I can't imagine the horror and pain that they must feel and I hope that they can find a way to continue on after this horrible event.

No comments:

Post a Comment